I am Yael Dulman, owner of teeshirtscenter.com.
My message here is to assure you that my website is safeguarding your personal information while visiting my site.
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us or unsubscribing at the link provided on the newsletter. More than that, you’ll always be able to get access to your information and change every detail you may decide.
There are several types of information the site may collect:
1. Personal information. If you decide to correspond with us by email and/or receive our newsletter. This could happen only if you accept to subscribe to this service and even then you’ll always have the possibility of instantly unsubscribing.
We may use the information that you provide to us for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes.
We respect your privacy and personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
2. Cookies. Like many commercial websites, we may implement a technology known as cookies. Information acquired through cookies may include the date and time spent at our website, the pages viewed, and similar general information.
A cookie is a small file, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit our website, your computer is asked for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Browsers are usually set to accept cookies.
3. IP addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
4. Financial information. If you decide to buy a product from our website, all necessary information is neither collected by us nor stored in our records. When reaching the payment option you are redirected to our payment processor’s secured page and the financial transaction occurs on their site. We do not collect any financial information about the transaction and the payment processor company keeps all details during a couple of days, till the transaction is approved and final, and then they delete your information.
5. Surveys and Contests. From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
6. Our site may have links pointing to external websites.
These 3rd party sites have their own separate and independent privacy policies.
7. A Special Note About Children. Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
Thanks for visiting.